My goal is 2018 is to read 25 books (2 books a month). Below is a list of the books that I’ve finished and the ones I’m waiting to read. If it’s on this list, then it’s been recommended to me to read, so I recommend that you read it as well.
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook by Tony Robbins
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure – Grant Cardone
Still to Read
- The Lombardi Rules: 26 Lessons from Vince Lombardi
- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions by Guy Kawasaki
- Tell to Win: Connect, Persuade, and Triumph with the Hidden Power of Story by Peter Guber
- How to Get Your Point Across in 30 Seconds or Less by Milo O. Frank
- Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive by Noah J. Goldstein Ph.D.
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose by Tony Hsieh
- Customer Satisfaction Is Worthless, Customer Loyalty Is Priceless by Jeffery Gitomer
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim S. Grover
- All Marketers are Liars by Seth Godin